Who is Anatta?
We are a passionate and unique group of people creating meaningful eCommerce solutions for the health, wellness, and sustainable brands we support. We do things a little differently, which is why we’re able to have so much fun in the process. If you enjoy collaborating with a global team of quirky individuals, keep reading for an opportunity to work with us.
What are we looking for?
The UX Designer will create user-centric strategies for e-commerce websites and execute them through interfaces that are functional, reliable, usable and beautiful. They will work closely with an existing team of high performing UX Designers and User Researchers to create and optimize the shopping experience for our client's websites. As a UX Designer, you will be hands-on in all aspects of User Experience design and development, including gathering and understanding business & user needs, devising user flows, building out detailed annotated wireframes, high/low fidelity prototypes, and a wide range of strategic UX deliverables.
Day to day responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to incumbents in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
- Creation of useable and accessible UI designs
- Deliver design with attention to detail and well-organized files
- Studies user behaviour and the competitive landscape to determine potential opportunities to improve conversion rates
- Integrate quantitative and qualitative data into design solutions
- Effectively communicate with client and the project teams
- Learn how to read key metrics and KPIs in order to provide designs that address business problems
- Collaborating with User Researchers in continuous website experiments by prototyping and testing UX improvements
- 4-7 years of experience; strong performer with a track record of success
- Portfolio of UI/UX design projects - Ecommerce Projects preferred.
- Ability to wireframe, prototype and execute digital interfaces
- Familiarity with UI/UX design software such as Sketch, Figma and InVision
- A strong grasp of components of Visual Design: Typography, Composition, Space & Form, Colours, etc
- A working knowledge of UX practices like information architecture, user-flows, usability studies, user personas, etc
- Proven background of working closely with clients - you should be comfortable presenting to clients and delivering on time
- Strong desire to learn and grow in an e-commerce agency environment.
- Demonstrated an ability to translate customer needs into technical aspects
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
What are the perks?
We do our best to make sure employees are supported in everything they do. We offer a range of benefits and perks:
- Remote options available
- Medical benefit options
- Healthy snacks/drinks in the office
- Start with 20 days of PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Company events, happy hours, and yearly retreats
- Other perks vary by location
Physical demands requirements
Common office/desk environment that involves long periods of time at a stationary desk with extensive computer work that requires repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.